Sound Bites 2020
Y’ALL COME JOIN US FOR A TERRIFIC EVENING OF INCREDIBLE FOOD, MUSIC AND CONVERSATION WITH COUNTRY MUSIC FLAVOR!
Kristian Bush, one-half of the country music super group Sugarland, has won just about every country music award there is to win, and garnered five number one singles in his illustrious career. https://kristianbush.com
In 2017, Lori McKenna made history when she became the first woman ever to win the Country Music Association’s Song of the Year two years in a row, and also clinched back-to-back Grammy wins for Best Country Song. Moreover, she became the Academy of Country Music’s first female Songwriter of the Year that same year, after Tim McGraw took her solo-penned song Humble and Kind to platinum. http://www.lorimckenna.com/
and...surprise special guests!
Steven Winn, a San Francisco writer, frequent interviewer for City Arts & Lectures, and longtime arts critic for the San Francisco Chronicle, will host intimate one-on-one conversations with Kristian and Lori about their illustrious careers.
Depending on the ticketing level you select, award-winning caterer Barbara Llewelyn will deliver dinner and libations to your door to enjoy while you watch the show! (Restricted to maximum delivery radius of 50 miles from Barbara Llewelyn Catering, Oakland, CA)
PUT ON YOUR WESTERN DUDS, A STETSON HAT, A COUNTRY SMILE AND JOIN US!
Your participation provides much-needed support to GMCH for providing children's hospice and pediatric palliative care services to families in need.
TICKET LEVELS & PRICING
Country Music Awards – $2,500 per person
- Enjoy a gourmet four-course dinner in the comfort of your home, complete with expertly paired cocktail and wine, delivered to your door by award-winning caterer, Barbara Llewelyn (Restricted to maximum delivery radius of 50 miles from Barbara Llewelyn Catering, Oakland, CA)
Grand Ole Opry – $1,000 per person
- Enjoy gourmet hors d’oeuvres and wine, delivered to your door by award-winning caterer, Barbara Llewelyn (Restricted to maximum delivery radius of 50 miles from Barbara Llewelyn Catering, Oakland, CA)
Barn Dance – $500 per person
- One ticket to the event, BYOB. Gourmet package of assorted nuts shipped to your address, courtesy of Napa Nuts Fine Food Purveyor.
Would love to attend, but duty calls, participating in a Zoom meeting at that time…so will miss this terrific event! I/we would still like to contribute.
Tax-deductibility for each ticketing level is as follows:
- Country Music Awards – All but $550 per ticket as allowed by law
- Grand Ole Opry – All but $400 per ticket as allowed by law
- Barn Dance – All but $300 per ticket as allowed by law
For information, please contact Ken Sommer: email@example.com or (510) 346-1269