West Coast Summit 2021
"Hope is the feeling that one looks forward to, and plans for what will happen. To frame is to lay the groundwork for the way something is put together: including one's family. This year's Summit addresses both the impact and the way forward when families have to adjust their hopes and aspirations to a very different reality."
- Monday – Tuesday, November 8-9, 2021
- Day One – 7:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. PT
- Day Two – 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PT
- Featuring 50+ speakers, who will be live and recording, allowing attendees to view at a later date
- Earn CME/CEU credits (up to 13 units)
- $500 (includes two-day in-person event and post-event recording)
- $250 (post-event recording only)
Part I of the West Coast Summit, held virtually in February 2021, is recorded and available for viewing up to a year. Registration for the Summit (Part I or Part II) includes the Part I recording, which is accessible via the Crowd Compass mobile application.